All courses include day trips to archaeological sites and museums within Athens and its environs; besides these, students are expected to participate in the following field trips around Greece (13 days of field trips in total):
- Prehistoric Mycenae, the Archaeological Museum of Nauplion and ancient Epidaurus (two days).
- The great sanctuary sites of Isthmia, Nemea, Olympia and Delphi (two days)
- The Macedonian sites of Vergina, Pella and Dion (two days)
- The Cyclades: the sites and museum of Naxos and the Prehistoric town of Akrotiri in Santorini (three days).
- Knossos and other major Minoan sites οn Crete (four days).